Monday, July 19, 2010

Recently there has been a a lot of talk about the SPA-A elections and this debate about who can vote and who cannot.

SPAA appears to be only for those who live in Delhi and are in constant touch with SPA for various reasons. I have been trying to become a member but no luck yet. The SPA website has no info on how to become a member? I am sure all will agree that there is virtually no communication of any type with the Alumini of SPA [whether member or not]. Except for the occasional voting rights, I think all those who graduated from SPA are and should become members automatically and a regular communication should be available to seek, share and provide information.

Is it not OK if we all were to know how the SPA-A has been doing all these years and what contribution it has made to SPA? I am sure Manoj would agree with me on this. And I am available for any type of help in this regard from our end here in Hyderabad. We have a decent size of SPA Graduates and Post Graduates.. who could become a chapter out here and contribute.
Another important issue is about the other two SPAs that we now have. Are/should we be concerned? I had some basic discussions with Manoj Mathur during his flying visits to Vijayawada. None of us have been associated with them as students but I am sure students who would graduate in near future from Bhopal and Vijayawada would love to be part of the SPAA.Any thoughts?
Cheers- Srinivas [SPA91]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers